The Big Give 2019
Please help our Forces’ Veterans get the help they deserve.
I am writing to you as a supporter of our charity work in helping Veterans, Reservists and dependents struggling to reintegrate into a normal work & family life because of military trauma.
When you donate for the Big Give your donation will be doubled and make even more of a difference.
Please note the key Diary Date: Tuesday 3rd December
The Big Give runs from 12pm on 3rd December until 12pm, Tuesday 10th December. We will be able to double donations while our match funds last, so please donate to our Big Give project as soon after 12pm on Tuesday 3rd December as possible.
Here is all that you need to do:-
● Add a calendar reminder to your diary for 12pm on 3rd December including this link to Big GIve.
● Have your 3D secure card details ready when you make your donation
PTSD Resolution relies on charitable giving so we can continue to provide counselling that is free, compassionate, effective and local, through a national network of therapists.
So, why donate to PTSD Resolution?
- Effective help: see the many testimonials
- Over 2150 Veterans treated to date.
- It's brief: average of five sessions
- Access for all: 200 therapists in our national network
- Every penny counts: We don’t own as much as a stapler. We’ve no salaried staff or premises: all funds are used for therapy treatment, managing the bookings & essential communication.
- Also, instead of sending out Christmas cards this year, why not consider https://www.dontsendmeacard.com/. You can make a donation to PTSD Resolution, tell all your friends about https://www.dontsendmeacard.com/ and ask them to do the same.
Colonel A de P Gauvain (Retired)
Chairman, PTSD Resolution
PS “PTSD Resolution has got it right and I would recommend them to anyone who’s suffering, and to get help sooner rather than leaving it too late….” PB. 25 years’ service as medic
“The memories are still there, they will never go away, but I have my life back and (my wife) and I are also back together….” HC, 16 years’ veteran, Scots Guards
“The help provided by Resolution is immediate and it’s very effective. I recommend it unreservedly…” MS retired Major, Parachute Regiment