Mental Health Initiative launched by Institute of Directors
The Institute of Directors Sussex is organising an online webinar ‘Mental Health, Emotional Resilience and dealing with uncertainty and adversity’ on 12 Mar 2021 from 12:15 to 13:30. It is free to join online. It includes a presentation by Ros Townsend, author of “PTSD Understanding and Recovery” and a therapist at PTSD Resolution, the Armed Forces’ Veterans’ mental health charity.
The event is in recognition of International Women’s Week which takes place in March, celebrating the economic, social, cultural and political achievements of women.
The line-up of speakers includes
· Penny Streeter OBE, the successful entrepreneur in the UK and South Africa and owner of Mannings Heath Golf and Wine Estate and Leonardslee Lakes and Gardens in Sussex.
· Rt Hon Lord Mayor of the City of London, Alderman William Russell
· Shantha Dickinson, Assistant Chief Fire Officer Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
· Julie Kapsalis, Chair of C2C LEP and MD at Chichester College Group
· Ros Townsend, author of “PTSD Understanding and Recovery” and a therapist at PTSD Resolution, the Veterans’ mental health charity
· Charlotte Valeur, one of the top 100 most Influential women in Denmark (2018), good governance advocate and past Chair of the IoD.
The speakers will share their compelling experiences and give examples of dealing with difficult and challenging situations - how they have dealt with these challenges and in particular how they have developed the mind-set and emotional resilience to successfully overcome them.
12 Mar 2021 from 12:15 to 13:30. It is free to join online.
|We publish a regular Newsletter that contains lots of information about people that we have helped, the work that we do etc.
If you would like to receive it, please Click Here to sign up to the Newsletter List.